ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Long and Thanks for the Fish

+2
emeraldandmugs
Grozoth
6 posters

Go down

So Long and Thanks for the Fish Empty So Long and Thanks for the Fish

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Well, it appears the decision has been made, so I’ll be going my separate way. I wish you all the best. Please look after my former wing and find someone to lead them, I really don’t think there is anyone there who can take over. Lack of other people with leadership skills and desire has always been a problem there. I will NOT betray my former alliance, or ever take any actions against y’all. I could never do that to the rank and file players who have been loyal the whole game. But I will be freed from that pledge however if anyone comes after me and tries to take my villages. I will immediately be banned and delete before you can get anything. Then I will accept an idle account from WAR and do everything in my power to bring you down, including a long talk about everything I know. But that won’t be necessary, because I’m sure we will all coexist nicely. My interest in the rest of the game is just to see what an end game looks like. I have no interest in causing shit.

Any way, so long and thanks for the fish.

Back to top Go down

So Long and Thanks for the Fish Empty Re: So Long and Thanks for the Fish

Post by Grozoth Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:18 pm

well, you will be missed.

Would you come back if we broke ties with Rangers at some point in the future?

Can we count on you being a WW hammer in that situation?
Grozoth
Grozoth
Lifeless Freak
Lifeless Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldandmugs Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:20 pm

It is a sad day that you feel you have to leave us
emeraldandmugs
emeraldandmugs
Cookie and Vodka Master
Cookie and Vodka Master

Back to top Go down

Post by flashy Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Its a shame you left like this slone, but you know where we are if you need us.
flashy
flashy
Lifeless Freak
Lifeless Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetan Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Slone wrote: I will NOT betray my former alliance, or ever take any actions against y’all. I could never do that to the rank and file players who have been loyal the whole game........
......Then I will accept an idle account from WAR and do everything in my power to bring you down, including a long talk about everything I know. But that won’t be necessary, because I’m sure we will all coexist nicely. My interest in the rest of the game is just to see what an end game looks like. I have no interest in causing shit.

Any way, so long and thanks for the fish.

I can not begin to tell how disappointed i am... Actively recruiting players and driving them away from us is the lowest blow one could swing.
I'm starting to lose ANY respect i had from a guy i once thought had the most integrity and loyalty towards ABC...
Thetan
Thetan
War-FWH Crop Depot

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldandmugs Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 am

Thetan wrote:I'm starting to lose ANY respect i had from a guy i once thought had the most integrity and loyalty towards ABC...

I fully agree. I am in shock after all he has done with and for us all. It is a situation we need to keep a close eye on - WaR will see this as an opportunity to make everyone believe there is a complete split within ATCK. We need to start showing more unity and cohesion, probably more than ever. This is a key point of the server and remember we, the council, are the key
emeraldandmugs
emeraldandmugs
Cookie and Vodka Master
Cookie and Vodka Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cheetaz Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:00 am

well, if he is just there, not causing trouble... that would make him the king of simmers.

not a problem though.
being the excellent psy-master that i am, i have seen this one coming.
but not a lot i can do now, except moving on.
cheetaz
cheetaz
Lifeless Freak
Lifeless Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiggy (Stietot) Mon May 11, 2009 7:33 pm

NOTE (May 11, 200): This thread was the goodbye speech from slone to the ATCK Council. It has not been edited in any way as can be scene from the lack of edit tags. slone appears as "Guest" since he was deleted from the forum. This is being moved from the Council forum to a public area so everyone can see for themselves the difference in tenor between slone's departure speech and those of us wishing him farewell.

It should be recognized up front that slone's threats to the alliance were made unbidden -- ATCK did NOT know about his departure until this post, and NO threats were ever made against him.

Last edited by Wiggy (Stietot) on Mon May 11, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to remove some potentially slanderous and partially unproven accusations. Shame on me.)
Wiggy (Stietot)
Wiggy (Stietot)
God-like Spam Machine™
God-like Spam Machine™

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down